Are you a job seeker in the Chicago area looking to land your dream job? Our Chicago-based resume writing service is here to help. Here's why you should choose us:
Customized Resumes for Your Unique Career Path
Our expert writers are well-versed in crafting customized resumes that highlight your unique qualifications and experiences. We take the time to understand your career goals and aspirations, and tailor your resume accordingly. Whether you're a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, we can help you showcase your strengths and make a lasting impression on potential employers.
ATS-Optimized Resumes That Get Noticed
In today's job market, many employers use applicant tracking systems (ATS) to screen resumes before they even reach a human recruiter. That's why we craft resumes that are optimized for ATS, ensuring that your resume gets past the initial screening process and catches the eye of hiring managers. With our help, you can feel confident that your resume will get the attention it deserves.
- We start with an initial consultation to discuss your career goals and qualifications.
- Our writers will create a customized resume that highlights your unique skills and experiences.
- We offer unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied with the final product.
Comprehensive Services to Boost Your Job Search
In addition to resume writing, we offer a range of comprehensive services to help you succeed in your job search. From cover letter writing to LinkedIn profile optimization, we can help you make the best impression possible on potential employers. With our help, you can feel confident and prepared as you enter the job market.
- We are committed to your satisfaction and offer a satisfaction guarantee.
- If you're not completely satisfied with your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile, we'll work with you until you are.
- We are dedicated to helping you succeed in your job search and are here to support you every step of the way.
Resume writing tips
- Keep it concise: Your resume should be no more than two pages long. Use bullet points and short paragraphs to convey your skills and experience in a clear and concise manner.
- Highlight your most relevant skills and experiences: Tailor your resume to the job you are applying for, and make sure to highlight the skills and experiences that are most relevant to the position.
- Use keywords: Many employers use applicant tracking systems (ATS) to screen resumes before they reach a human recruiter. To ensure that your resume gets past the ATS, use keywords that are relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Quantify your achievements: Whenever possible, use numbers and statistics to quantify your achievements. For example, instead of saying "improved sales," say "increased sales by 20%."
- Use strong action verbs: Begin each bullet point with a strong action verb that conveys what you did. For example, instead of saying "responsible for managing a team," say "managed a team of 10 employees."
- Proofread carefully: A single typo or grammatical error can derail your chances of getting an interview. Make sure to proofread your resume carefully, and consider asking a friend or colleague to review it as well.